Heller Excel Original Rasp
Click Image for Gallery
Heller eXceL Original
Maximum efficiency and balance in various conditions
- The eXceL Original has a coarse side which is designed to remove material easily with smaller-sized teeth that feature an open structure to prevent clogging. Its particular design makes this rasp versatile for a variety of climates and hoof quality.
- 10% wider and thinner than a regular rasp making it a very well balanced tool, making rasping more efficient.
- The larger working surfaces make it easier for levelling and flattening of the hoof wall.
- The rasp side has a concentrated pattern with over 700 teeth which are smaller in size for ease of horn removal
- Original Heller cut fileside, wider so making more efficient flattening and levelling, leaving a smooth finish.
Longitude 355.6 mm
Width 49.5 mm
Thickness 4.4 mm
Teeth per row 9
Weather All weather
Terrain Turf/Grass / Barro / Pavement / Rock / Sand / Synthetic