Kerckhaert Century Support FQC 0
KERCKHAERT ALUMINUM 0 F QC
- Strong clips, well placed
- High strength aluminum alloy
- Symmetrical shape
- Sole Relief
- Width of heels provides support with less forging
- Good shape makes fitting easy
- Sole relief and clips saves time
- V-Crease allows for broader choice of nails
The Century Support front pattern is a more traditional round shape. Thicker than Triumph for additional strength and without the broad toe. The shoes have a slightly finer punch. Designed with support in the toe and heel area similar to the Meister steel shoes. Available in front and hind patterns. Quarter clipped front, side clipped hind. Shoes are symmetrical.
A good fit for feet that require a narrower shape.
Punched for 4-1/2 Regular, 5 Race or 5 Slim.
DISCIPLINE: Western, Pleasure Riding; English, Jumpers
CLIPS: Quarter Clipped
FIA INCHES: 13-3/4
LENGTH (IN): 5
WIDTH (IN): 5
THICKNESS (MM): 10.5 mm
RECOMMENDED NAIL: 5 Slim, 5 City
OTHER NAIL OPTIONS: 5 Combo, 5 Combo Slim
CU OR REGULAR OR BOTH: B
|Front / Hind||Front|