Kerckhaert SX8 Straight Bar FQC 1
Click Image for Gallery
SX-8 Straight Bar
These bar shoes are fabricated using Kerckhaert shoes and the same steel for the bars. The SX-7 is the lighter shoe in the series and commonly used in the quarter horse and light horse market. The SX-8 is used in a variety of disciplines.
- Made with Kerckhaert clipped shoes
- Creased and punched for city/slim nail
- Front patterns only
- Quality steel in shoe and bar
- Cost effective
- Pre-made; saving time
- Crease allows for easy nail removal
- Good for support when skeletal lesions or fractures are present
- Quality punching and shapes
They are sold in 5 pair boxes.
SX-8 are punched for 5 City or 5 Slim.
|Front / Hind||Front|